I am now following Steve Nash via Twitter

>> Saturday, November 6, 2010

My favorite NBA player - Steve Nash - was in the list of the top NBA players strutting their stuff on Twitter.

The article said this about Mr. Steve Nash's tweeting;

The calm, cool, and collected Phoenix Suns point guard is just that on his Twitter page. Not only is he interactive with fans, the epitome of the team player also tweets quite a bit about different charities that he supports, and how the follower can become a part of them.

- Source Link
Naturally, I immediately opened my own Twitter and followed him.


And after which, I retweeted his most recent twit.


I am looking forward to finally interacting with him in the coming days and connect with fellow Phoenis Suns fans as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP