I want a Power Balance Wristband for my Christmas Sports Gift

>> Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas is near and I already decided what sports gift to give myself - a Power Balance Wristband.


I've been seeing worn by a lot folks for some time now but I only got a really good look at it when it was featured in Yahoo recently.

No, I don't believe in those improve-balance-marketing-stuff. I just thought it would look good on my wrist or the other way around. Hehehe!

Oh, well if sports Santa is out there peering through little fan blogs like this to know if we're blogging naughty or nice, he now knows to take at least one Power Balance wristband when he come distributing gifts in Christmas time.

Or perhaps he can use one himself. It sure looks like he can use additional balance himself from Power Balance wristband. LOL!


Image via Slamonline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP