Manny Pacquiao Sings with Will Ferrel at Jimmy Kimmel Live TV Show

>> Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I admit it, I'm no big fan of Pacman when it comes to singing. But hey, he's guesting on US TV shows, his vocal jabs in full display.

Here's Manny Pacquiao's recent guesting at the Jimmy Kimmel Show, sharing the stage with comedian Will Ferrell, in a rendition of John Lennon's classicImagine John Lennon.



Sure, this is for promoting his upcoming fight with Antonio Margarito. But the fact that Pacman is allowed to display his singing prowess on US TV shows convinced me to listen at least once, just for this post.

I do not know if it just because he's with Will Ferrell but Pacman looked having so much fun. Oh, well. I hope not too much to distract his preparation and made me lose a meal bet come his fight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP