Manny Pacquiao Punishes Antonio Margarito
Wins His 8th Title (Junior Middleweight) Unanimously

>> Sunday, November 14, 2010

Congressman Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao punished Antonio Margarito black and bloodied for almost the entire 12 rounds of their championship fight at the Cowboys' Stadium in Arlington, Texas enroute to a unanimous decision and - extending his record, another title in his eight weight boxing division - the 154-pound Junior Middleweight Belt.


I am still ecstatic at Pacman's domination of Margarito. And the pacman legend continues to grow. The Pacman overcame, er dominated, a foe that is 4 1/2 inches taller, has 6 inches longer reach and 17 pounds heavier during the fight. I would like to give him the title of the most electrifying fighter of my generation.

Here's the face that caught a thousand fists of Pacquiao. Perhaps you can excuse for me for exaggerating for I am Filipino. The exact number was 474. But to me Pacquiao held back in the last three rounds. At some point, I felt some concern over Margarito but I remembered he was caught with illegal hand wraps. So, this beating was justified. If anything, for not being responsible to know what's being put on him.

It dawned on me that perhaps Margarito had this ridiculous strategy - catch all punches of Pacquiao in his face to wear him out. LOL! In the end, an alleged dishonorable man get his comeuppance from someone being addressed honorable in these parts of the world.

Mabuhay ka, Congressman Pacquiao!

P.S (potshots) I'm looking forward to the next Pacman's US TV guesting. And if this is not too much to ask, I hope the program can be seen to wherever Floyd Mayweather Jr is now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP