Bowling at Robinson's Galleria

>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finally, I get to actually play a sport when friends invited me for a Bowling game at the bowling lanes at Robinsons Galleria Mall last November 16. I last bowled in April and it feels good to finally play a sport and not just reading or blogging about it.


I chose a lighter ball than the usual 10 lbs I normally use. I opened with a spare and a strike at the first two frames enroute to a decent 117 score. Well, that's decent for me. Hehehe! I scored 116 the next game but only made 102 on the last one.




To those interested, bowling at Robinsons Galleria at the time Php 120/game plus Php 30 on shoe rental.

2 comments:

tintin November 23, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Galleria's Bowling Center became my home-court after Megamall's Bowling Alleys been closed, i guess for 4 months now.

Anonymous,  March 27, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

Hey, just wondering. Are there tournaments every saturdays and sundays in Robinsons Galleria bowling center?? in other malls, tehre are so i wonder if it is the same in RG?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP