NBA Twitter Follower # 2, 005, 664

>> Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My recent interest in Twitter, coincided with the news that my favorite sports league, the National Basketball Association (NBA) has recently reached two million followers in NBA Twitter page. This is a social media milestone for a sports league.

The league says its official feed at www.twitter.com/nba, plus feeds from its 30 teams and more than 165 players have drawn more than 23 million combined followers.

According to Twitter, the NBA set a record on the site when fans generated 3,085 tweets per second following the Lakers’ victory over the Celtics in Game 7 of the NBA finals.

Source.
Naturally, I became interested in the drive to reach 3 million followers. I am now officially a follower of NBA on Twitter & I am follower number 2,005,664 .

NBA Twitter Follower # 2,005,664

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP