My Yonex Badminton Bag

>> Sunday, August 24, 2014

For the past month, I have enjoyed the increase in regularity of playing badminton with my colleagues at work. Since then, I have been thinking of adding to my badminton gear.

This desire was further bolstered when my playing partners bought badminton gears for themselves such as new badminton racquets, badminton shoes and badminton bags.

Today, I finally purchased something new for my badminton playing hobby - a yonex badminton bag.



Last week, I was at Toby's in Megamall and inquired about the same badminton bag that one of my playing partners purchased recently. I really liked to get the same because I feel that the bag can be used not only for badminton but as a regular backpack too. However, the said model/design was already sold out. Instead, I was offered a Victor badminton bag.

The Victor Badminton Bag was the backpack type also and colored red. It has compartments for badminton racquets and shoes. I was also offered a 25% discount. But since my budget was not enough, I said to the sales guy that I needed more time to decide.

This day, I and my girlfriend passed by the Yonex store in Megamall. My eye was caught by the badminton bag on display. But I diligently checked other designs. In the end, I chose this badminton bag because I feel that it offers all the things I stated above.

I am pretty much excited to use my new Yonex badminton bag this Friday for another badminton playing day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP