Congratulations, Gabriel Moreno For Winning Olympic Gold in Archery at the 2014 Nanjing Youth Olympic Games

>> Monday, August 25, 2014

Congratulations to Gabriel Moreno!

Rappler.com reported that Mr. Moreno won an Olympic Gold Medal for mixed team archery event at the on-going 2014 Nanjing Youth Olympic Games.



Image from Rappler.Com


As I read about this piece of good news, I eagerly e-mailed Rappler.com so that I can republish their artilce here and spread the news. However, I was only given permission to summarize it.

As a Filipino sports fan, I am really glad that another Filipino has brought honor to our country. I hope that Gabriel Moreno will continue to persevere despite the odds encountered by all Filipino athletes.

Here's hoping that the next time I blog about Mr. Moreno, I will be having goosebumps because I will be writing about him winning a medal at the Summer Olympic Games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP