Sundate Bowling with Tintin

>> Sunday, August 17, 2014

More than just fan watching from the sidelines, I love sports for the activity and the competition. That's why I cherish every chance I get to play any kind of sport. What makes playing more special is when I get to play it with special people in my life.

This Sunday, I was able to play some bowling with my girlfriend Tintin at the Coronado Lanes in Star Mall Edsa Mandaluyong.



Just a trivia, it is in bowling get-together that I first met her at the old Bowling alley in SM Megamall. So, there is an added flavor whenever we got to play. After completing our Sunday commitment at our respective work, we decided to meet at Star Mall to play some bowling.

Perhaps it was a Sunday, that there is just quite a handful of people playing. We immediate got our lane 19 and lane 20. Bowling fee at Coronado Lanes in Star Mall Mandluyong during Sundays is only Php 100 per game. Rent of Bowling shoes is Php 35.

My personal goal whenever playing is to score at least 100. On our first game, I was able to score 114 with 5 spares but no strikes. I was generally satisfied. On the next game, I myself was surprised to score 165, a personal best. I had 3 strikes and 4 spares. I even had back to back strikes. What a very lucky day indeed for me.





All in all it was a very enjoyable Sunday for both of us. I hope that I will be able to play sports more often, not just Bowling but other sports as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP