Let's Go, Lakers!

>> Friday, April 19, 2013

The Los Angeles Lakers is going to the 2013 NBA Playoffs. As a new Laker fan, I am relieved that the guys in purple and gold is into the postseason. That means, a chance to see or hear about my favorite player still playing, Mr. Steve Nash.

Though I am not really in favor of him going to the Lakers, I still want him to be more successful. He has had a great career but one thing's missing from his accomplishment is a championship. With the Lakers, I thought that he has a good chance in at least reaching the finals.

But his first season with the Lakers is injury plagued. Admirably, he has accepted the role given to him. That truly is a mark of great man.

Hopefully, he will be able to play against the Spurs.

Let's go Lakers!




Let's go to the finals, one step at a time. :)

1 comments:

doms May 11, 2013 at 5:17 PM  

As the Lakers got swept, so is that image on my slippers. :(

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP