Keifer Ravena Hoops It out ON AIR!

>> Monday, April 29, 2013

I have always skipped ads whenever browsing youtube.com except this one. Keifer Ravena can shoot while suspended on air. Wow!

Kiefer Ravena is a one in generation talent and his career is growing and growing. I am a fan of basketball and I respect his talents and contribution so far in Philippine college hoops. Also, I believe that commercials or Ads are really PR propaganda for both the product and the endorser.

However, this commercial by Kiefer really got me pumped up. The Kid from the Ateneo Blue Eagels is really something when it comes to basketball. Watch this:



No matter if this took a lot of repetition, making a shot while suspended on air with the goal moving is really, really hard.

Go, Kiefer! I hope that you bring Philippine basketball to new heights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP