Pacquiao vs Mosley Fight

>> Friday, May 6, 2011

For the coming Pacquiao vs. Mosley fight, obviously I'm rooting for Manny Pacquiao.

While I am among those who disagree with this fight, I can not fail to support a countryman that would certainly entertain our whole country once more.


Manny Pacquiao VS Sugar Shane Mosley
Image from firequinito.com

I'm counting on another PacMan win over Mosley. But I hope he wins in a knock-out fashion to add more to his legend. That happening will certainly send a message to a certain pretty loud mouth.

We all know that Pacquiao is not into saying things against his opponents. But Mosley being too nice makes me feel he's just here for the payday and nothing else.

Honestly, I'm looking forward more to what was reported as the next Pacquiao fight - a third fight against arch-nemesis Juan Miguel Marquez. I feel that the animosity between them will pave the way to a genuine fight to the end.

Go, Team Pacquiao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP