My Weekend in My Sportsdom

>> Sunday, May 8, 2011

My sporting weekend is not so great as my sporting wishes did not materialize.

Manny Pacquiao thoroughly defeated Shane Mosley as expected but not by way of a knockout which I so greatly desire.

The Boston Celtics winning against the Miami Heat, to cut the deficit of their Eastern Conference Semifinal Series to just 1 and keep its title aspiration alive, is the only thing that came true.

The Oklahoma Thunder, fell in overtime to the surprising Memphis Grizzlies. The Grizzlies are up in the Western Conference Semifinal round series, 2 - 1. The Thunder need a lot of work if my predictions that they will be the NBA champ is to come true.

Lastly, Roger Federer once again lost to Rafael Nadal. But I guess him taking a set on Rafa's favorite surprise can be considered a little victory.

Later tonight, I hope that Baranggay Ginebra Kings could muster their never-say-die spirit to extend the PBA Commissioner's Cup Final Series to a sudden death Game 7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP