Manny Pacquiao And Punch-Out Video

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We already know the legend of Manny Pacquiao. Here's a cool video explaining the rise of our boxing hero in the classic video game - Punch Out. I hope you would also have a blast watching this video.



Back in the day, Punch Out was a very popular family computer game alongside Super Mario, Contra, Battle City & Galaga. That's how far I can stretch my memory of the not-so-distant past. I can't help but admire the creativity of the makers of this video.

Come to think of it, Manny Pacquiao has yet to conquer the field of computer games. Or am I wrong. If I am right, I'm sure

Hat tip to wheninmanila from where I saw the video & foxsport who put it in youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP