Go, Butler Bulldogs!

>> Monday, April 4, 2011

This is a shout out for Coach Brad Stevens & Butler University Bulldogs in their upcoming championship game against the University of Connecticut Huskies for US NCAA Division 1 Basketball title.


Go, Butler Bulldogs!

Last year, I was thrilled to have watched the US NCAA Basketball finals between eventual champ, Duke University Blue Devils & Butler Bulldogs. It was an exciting game that boil down to one last shot. Of course, I rooted for the underdogs.

I was among the disappointed fans when Gordon Hayward went to the NBA. I only heard about them at the start of March Madness.

When I did my bracket, the ending two was a rematch between Duke & Butler, with Butler winning this time. Although Duke did not make it to the final four, I'm glad that Butler will be playing for the championship.

Go, Butler!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP