#GilasPilipinas & Gabe Norwood Made Me Use TWITTER Again

>> Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The way Gilas Pilipinas played against basketball powerhouse Argentina made me Twitter active.



I am not really an active Twitter user. But last night, I can't help but rue the fact that I am not that fast enough in creating tweets. I felt the need for an outlet to my excitement.

The defense, the passing, and the conversion of baskets by Gilas Pilipinas, when they made that run in the opening quarter, seemed to me on a different level. And they did that when Andray Blatch sat down due to early foul trouble.

I am not that proud of my twitter skills but I can never be more prouder to be a Filipino and to be represented by the most gutsy basketball national team of my country.

And definitely because of these awesome dunks by Gabe Norwood.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP