Talk 'N Text Over San Miguel 91-82 Game 1 Philippine Cup Finals

>> Saturday, January 22, 2011

In the first PBA game that I saw in a long long while, Jason Castro & the Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters outdueled the San Miguel Beermen, 91 - 82 to win Game 1 of the Philippine Cup Finals.


So much have changed in the PBA. The Philippine Cup is the new name for what I used to know as All-Filipino Conference, meaning no import. And it was the first championship game that I saw to be played out of town.

I am not a fan of either team, but GF Tintin is rooting for her San Miguel that I took the side of the Texters. Besides, I sell prepaid cellphone load. Hehehe!

It was good that I know most of the players, saw them sparingly playing for other teams or way back in their college days.

Jason Castro was named the best player of the game but the whole game seemed a blur to me. Hehehe!!! All I remember was that San Miguel kept missing shots, while TNT were consistent in collaring defensive rebounds and were much fluid in offense.

Hopefully, I get to watch the whole series. And that the Tropang Texters take the Philippine Cup championship.

Image from Wikipedia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP