My College Alma Mater Basketball Team

>> Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Surprise, and a little pride I guess, came over me when I read about my alma mater - Techonological Institute of the Philippines - being part of the 8th Fr. Martin Division II Cup from here.

Back in my days, the TIP hoops team named Rangers were campaigning in CUSA [Colleges and Universities Sports Association] basketball and the main player was Jeff Sanders who I believed reached the now-defunct MBA (Metropolitan Basketball Association).

I wonder how the team is called now and if my former school now has a better sports facility. I hope that a respectable showing of the TIP team will lead to more sports media mileage.

Surely, I can be a big fan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP