My Coca-Cola Contour Glass - A 2010 World Cup Merchandise from McDonalds

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010

McDonalds is bringing the World Cup fever in the Philippines with a 2010 World Cup Mechandise - a Coca-Cola contour glass.

This cool 2010 world cup merchandise is available in 6 variations. To get one, go to the nearest McDonalds store, order any value meal with any coke product as beverage, add 25 pesos and boom! You are into the World Cup fever.


The Coca-Cola contour glass is embossed/engraved with the 2010 world cup logo. Below it, the words, "2010 FIFA World Cup" and further below it the host nation "South Africa".

This is my own 2010 World Cup Coca-Cola Contour Glass merchandise from McDonalds.

The 2010 FIFA World Cup is a prestigious sporting event behind only with the Olympic Games. It is currently held in South Africa, the first time the event is held in the African continent and will end on July 11, 2010.

The World Cup is the pinnacle championship in sport of Football or Soccer. European & South American countries are so into this sport that borders in fanaticsm. It is not that mainstream here in the Philippines yet. Last year, Studio Channel 23 showed a UAAP Football game. I think the sport is slowly getting it share of media coverage through the UAAP.

I am not really into it but as a sportsfan I embrace most of the sports. In the few times I caught a soccer game in cable, I have only witness one successful goal attempt. If the game is full of strikes, then I wouldn't mind. But if the soccer/football game involves just a lot of back & forth at the middle of the pitch, I would surely change channel and just watch the highlights.

Who knows? This 2010 World Cup merchandise can start my country and mine's interest into the sport of football or soocer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP