Badminton Sunday Turned Bad

>> Monday, August 4, 2014

Badminton is the only sport I enjoy playing nowadays. I'm really excited every time a playing schedule is set. Imagine my disappointment when a supposed to be Badminton Sunday just turned out to Bad.



I have these buddies who came from the same high school as mine. A few days ago, we have agreed to play on Sunday (which is yesterday) starting from 9 am onwards.

Though I arrived late, surprisingly, it was I who arrived first around 9:30 am. So, I waited. Around 10 am, I begun making calls to know the where abouts of those who I am supposed to be playing with.

I was totally disappointed to learn that one of the guys backed out through one of the other guys without informing the rest. A few minutes passed, thankfully, another player arrived.

However, we do not have the guts to play against other players already in the courts as we are both beginners. So, we just went home.

I was pissed off. And that was an understatement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP