What I want on my coming birthday? Eleven Rings by Phil Jackson, A Christmas Gift will be fine, too!

>> Friday, May 24, 2013

For a guy that loves reading, I realized, shamefully, that I do not have any kind of sports book! So, if any of my friends are reading my blogs, you now have an idea what to give me on my birthday or this Christmas.

Phil Jackson's latest book - Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success

Sports sites are now abuzz about Phil Jackson's latest book, Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success.

I am beginning to like the book because excerpts show that the books bolsters further that Michael Jordan is REALLY the greatest basketball player of all time.

Who else have the right to compare the two legends of the game than the one who coached them?

Aside from the obvious reason, I would really like to learn Jackson's brand of leadership. Maybe, I could use that to be leader myself.

Dear friends, you may want to check the book out and give it to me as present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP