My Mini Badminton Tourney is On its Way

>> Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Badminton tournament I wrote about in my previous post started last Saturday. Although I lost a match, I've felt that I won in terms of organizing it. Yehey!


It was hard to schedule without the benefit of drawing lots to determine matches and sequence of games. Most, if not all, would want to play on the day they are convenient.

So, to cut to the chase, I volunteered myself and my female partner Rose, to go up against another mixed doubles team for the very first game. While it saddens me that we bowed out (21-11, 24-26, 11-21) early in the competition, I was relieved that the tournament has finally begun.

For the men's doubles, I am glad that my playing partner was skilled. We trounced our first opponent in straight sets, 21 - 11, 21 -11.

I hope that every match will turn out fine and that we can proclaim a champion in both division before April 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP