I'm a sportsfan, therefore I am

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010

...blogging about it.

Enough said. On second thought, I'll bore you further with some justification of this exercise.

I am entertained by most sports - those I grew watching specifically. While I have accepted at an early age that I can not be as athletic as the next normal kid, I still loved watching others play. Soon after, I found myself debating among my classmates that Dondon Ampalayo is far more likeable than Jojo Lastimosa. Sorry, they were basketball players (of the Philippine Basketball Associations) when I was much younger.

To cut the story short, I became a sports fan. And as I grew older, I also came to enjoy reading about sports played professionally.

And now, with a medium like the internet satisfying my appetite for sports related news, I have "met" the arguably the ultimate sportsfan - Bill Simmons. I can not write half as good as he is, but I vow to be as sportsfanatic as him.

The sportdom's blog be the greatest expression of my love for sports.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP